Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Tell Me Your Secrets And I'll Tell You Mine

Do you take selfies? Do you take naughty selfies? C'mon, you can tell me! Hey, it's almost Valentine's Day. Why not take one and give your loved one a thrill? And yes, I always use the front camera for my selfies. That's where the beauty filter is!

Style - Tell Me Your Secrets And I'll Tell You Mine


My friend Kirsten's husband is pretty talented, and he just kinda makes whatever Kirsten happens to want at the time. Lucky girl, huh?? :) Recently he made some lingerie sets for his marketplace store, Dabble Dooya, and was nice enough to share with me! I love the pretty Hearts lingerie set! The panties have good coverage in the back, but let just enough of your cheeks show! I love this because soooo many lingerie makers in SL seem to think everyone wants a thong. The lingerie comes in 3 different colors/prints and has Slink, Maitreya, and Omega appliers along with just the regular system layers if you're not into mesh bodies yet. And it's really inexpensive at only $50L for the set!

Dabble Dooya is on the marketplace only right now, so click through and get some undies!

In This Post:

Skin: Katya by Glam Affair
Hair: Poseidon's Gal by Clawtooth
Body: Lara by Maitreya
Hands, Feet, and Eyelids by Slink
Nail Polish: Party Season Gloss by Hello Dave
Lingerie: Hearts by Dabble Dooya [Marketplace Only]
Phone: Keitai Smart Phone Beary san Pink by The Sugar Garden [The Arcade, June 2014]
Bed: Roanna by Trompe Loeil

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for blogging Hiram's lingerie. It looks so cute on you and the picture is ADORABLE! <3 you Alicia!

    ReplyDelete