Thursday, February 12, 2015

Living That Valentine Life

We're 2 days away from Valentine's day, and even if you're your own Valentine this year, you can still live that Valentine life with some pretty cool home decor!

Style - Living That Valentine Life


Magnolia is in a new-to-me event called The Countdown Room with the cute little Window To My Soul decor set! It's a console table and a shuttered "window" with a heart for the wall. I like empty tables sometimes so I can add all my own stuff! There are 2 different windows, too. I'm using the music heart one for this photo. The Countdown Room only lasts a week, so hurry on over!

Second Spaces is in Collabor88 this month and bringing us Amor! I'm using the Amor couch and the Amor wall art [modified to be a bit smaller] for this photo. There are different prints in the wall art, and different colors for the couches, and also armoires that match everything.

Happy shopping, valentines!

In This Post:

Featured:

Window To My Soul by Magnolia [The Countdown Room]
Amor Couch and Wall Art by Second Spaces [Collabor88]

Other Items:

Arabella's Chair by Kalopsia
Items on the table are from Arabella's Desk by Kalopsia
Smitten Mocha Tray by Windsong
Climbing Rose Vine by Half-Deer [Collabor88]
Bloom Rug by What Next
Old Window Frames - Flea Market Finds by Second Spaces [The Arcade, Sept. 2014]
Odyssey Pillow Stack by Second Spaces
Fairytale Cottage by Barnesworth Anubis [Collabor88]

No comments:

Post a Comment