Sunday, February 15, 2015

It's Never Black Or White

The Liaison Collaborative opened today and it's a Leather and Lace round! And oh my GOSH. There are SO many pretties, I hardly knew where to start! But I figured I'd be a little bit naughty today, in honor of the Valentine's weekend.

Style - It's Never Black or White -1

Style - It's Never Black or White -2


I love when people make things for events that just work so well together. Enfant Terrible created the Rosalies corset and flower headpiece and ugh, they are just too gorgeous! I wasn't sure what I was going to wear with the corset, but luckily, Baiastice made the Pigalle lace lingerie set that fits with the corset fabulously! The lingerie is mesh but works extremely well with the Maitreya mesh body. And the Miss Steel heels from Rebel Hope just work great with everything.

Tarte made a Corset Chair for TLC and although it has some great poses in it, for these photos I chose to use a couple of poses from the Pure Heat set by Ma Vie that you can also find at TLC. And even the room I'm in, the Room Despair is at TLC! The room is part of a collab between Bauhaus Movement and Zerkalo.

Happy shopping!

In This Post:

Skin: Katya by Glam Affair
Hair: Minerva by Truth
Body: Lara by Maitreya
Hands and Feet by Slink
Corset and Headpiece: Rosalies by Enfant Terrible [The Liaison Collaborative]
Lingerie: Pigalle by Baiastice [The Liaison Collaborative]
Shoes: Miss Steel by Rebel Hope [The Liaison Collaborative]
Pose: Pure Heat by Ma Vie [The Liaison Collaborative]
Corset Chair by Tarte [The Liaison Collaborative]
Room Despair by Zerkalo and Bauhaus Movement [The Liaison Collaborative]

No comments:

Post a Comment